Chix Chat Pro Football

Our Purple Ravens with a splash of pink!

Posted by Monday, October 5, 2009


It seems the NFL is going soft! This Sunday NFL teams throughout the league will be wearing pink! The NFL is allowing players to recognize October as Breast Cancer Awareness month. I hear that players will sport pink wristbands, cleats, gloves, or shoelaces. I think that this is a wonderful gesture and I give the league props for allowing players to express support for such a devastating disease!

The addition of the color pink will definitely work to our game day advantage! The Ravens purple and white uniforms will compliment the breast awareness color nicely, where as the Patriots uniforms with a splash of pink will definitely be a fashion eyesore! So cool to have these tremendously athletic males take a risk and wear pink! Come to think of it, I don’t own any pink fan gear! I guess I am going shopping!

Rave On In Pink!

Kosmos Krys


0 comments

Post a Comment