Chix Chat Pro Football

BMORE...the city that gives!

Posted by Tuesday, April 20, 2010


I have finally come out of hiding! Winter is finally over and summer is right around the corner. A consistent part of spring in B’more is the ton of worthy fundraising events that area nonprofits host. These events come in all sizes and forms including 5k runs , bowling parties, golf outings, bull roasts and chocolate galas.

Since I know a wee bit about non profits, fundraising, and event planning, my heart goes out to those who are responsible for the planning and making their bottom line goal! I feel your pain! These are tough times for nonprofits, we need to stick together.

In an effort to give props to all of the local charities and workers, I would like to offer this blog to promote those charity events that Ravens Chix are supporting. If you are planning an event or are attending one please send me your info.

For those Chix who are not involved in a charity, I hope you take a peek at what’s happening around town and join in. Participating in an event is not only personally gratifying, but it can be tons of fun.

Baltimore and Ravens fans are generous and kind.

Let’s join together to make a difference!

So get clicking and send me the details of your cause. The best of luck to you and your organization!

0 comments

Post a Comment