Chix Chat Pro Football




Ok, so he’s cute. His wife is hot! And yes the window dressing would get a little better around Owings Mills. But could you imagine the unthinkable? Joe Flacco misses his first game ever and tiny backup Tyrod Taylor is awful?

Next man up – Kyle Boller?

Seriously?

Why would the Ravens want him back?

Did he learn how to kick field goals in between clipboard carrying sessions with the Rams and Raiders? I can already envision his first pass intended for a wide open Anquan Boldin sailing over the receiver’s head and knocking a cold beer right out of the hands of a fan in the fifth row of the upper deck – all from his knees!

Forget the Ravens, why would Boller even want to come back?

I’m not saying the behavior was right, frankly I detest it, but Boller would be returning to the city that cheered his injury so that anyone with a pulse would replace him. I wonder what Mrs. Boller would say. She’s not one to hold back her opinions.

Carrie Prejean, the former Miss California, was asked during the Miss USA Pageant what she thought about same-sex marriage. Her response:

“Well I think it's great that Americans are able to choose one way or the other. We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage. And, you know what, in my country, in my family, I think that, I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman, no offense to anybody out there. But that’s how I was raised and I believe that it should be between a man and a woman.”

Well the backlash direct towards Prejean was staggering. Not saying I agree or disagree, but they did ask for her opinion and the PC filter was apparently malfunctioning.

What if she’s in town and she makes a wrong turn on Pratt Street and then someone asks, “What do you think of Baltimore?”

Rut-roh!

Sorry girls, if Boller returns to Baltimore and brings his California-bred wife with him to the east coast, I’m thinking the couple is pretty desperate. Or maybe he wants to take another legendary lap around Fells Point and Canton with Miss Cali in tow.

At the end of the day, if the Ravens have to lean on a third-string QB chances are the season is in shambles anyway, although the Texans proved otherwise last season.
No the move makes no sense for the Ravens or Boller. And my gut says the Ravens already know that.

But maybe Boller doesn’t.

If he’s just another arm in camp, no harm, no foul.

He’ll be just a notch above the blocking sled on the depth chart.

Anything more and it’s a mistake, right Carrie?

0 comments

Post a Comment

GIRLS ON FILM

GIRLS ON FILM
Ravens Chix Captured on Video
There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

My Blog List